Build 30MW photovoltaic farm in Thanh Hoa

The president of People's Committee of Thanh Hoa province, Mr. Nguyen Dinh Xung, has signed a decision on approving to build a PV farm project under the form of domestic investment as a join venture between Song Lam Son La Energy JSC and Song Lam Investment & Construction Co., Ltd. 

Located in Yen Thai commune, Yen Dinh district, Thanh Hoa province the project has a design capacity of 30MW with a construction area of 65 hectares and a system of main items inclusive of PV modules (90,640 modules), control room, DC/AC inverters, housing area, transformers, operating and supervision corridor, connection cable, etc. 

Project target is to fulfill the electricity demand of Thanh Hoa in particular and of the nation in general, to make economic effeciency to the firms, to contribute a part to the development of clean and renewable energy as well as the deduction of carbon emission and the resistance of climate change, to turn towards sustainable development, to develop local economy and to make an increment of the state budget.

Total investment of the project is 809 billion dong in which the two firms will directly finance 243 billion dong (30 %) and the remaining of 566.5 billion dong (70 %) will be covered by commecial banks. Project service life lasts 50 years and it is expected to start in the 4th quarter 2017 and to put into operation in the 4th quarter 2019. 

Source Dân Trí